Welcome to Swalcliffe Park School
Thank you for your interest in our school and for visiting our website.
By way of an introduction it may help you to know the following:
- Swalcliffe Park is a residential and day school for boys with Autism.
- All our students are aged between 11 and 19 and have a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) - mainly Asperger Syndrome.
- Many have additional needs associated with other diagnoses e.g. ADHD, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia or Specific Language Impairment
- We are a Non-Maintained Special School (NMSS) with charitable status, located in the Oxfordshire village of Swalcliffe, near Banbury.
- All places are funded by Local Authorities from across the UK for a 38 week school year on a day, two weekly or termly boarding basis.
- We accept referrals and admit new students throughout the year.
We are proud to have been awarded 5 consecutive “outstanding” ratings by Ofsted, who in January 2012 acknowledged that “…students are able to settle into the school quickly and make outstanding academic and personal progress.” Mainly, this is due to dedicated, multidisciplinary staff teams working together to improve student outcomes in 4 key areas:
These 4 areas drive the work of the school and you can read more about them by clicking on the Why we do what we do button, below.
I hope you find all the information you are looking for in our website. However, we are always pleased to hear from people who are interested in our work. So, if you want to enquire about a possible referral, approach us about a research project or are interested in joining our diverse and talented staff team, I would encourage you to contact me.
Please feel free to give me a call on 01295 780302, send an email or make an arrangement to come and visit.
I look forward to hearing from you,
Kiran Hingorani M. Ed.
We are continually reviewing the content of our site to make sure that it is up to date and providing all readers with the information they need. So whether you are one of our students, a current or prospective parent, a Local Authority representative or a member of staff please let us know if there is anything else we can add to make the site more helpful to use. We have included the ParentView button below so you can give Ofsted a view of our school.